Jun 23, 2016

Malted milk ice cream with crushed meringue (no churn)


When there is so hot outside, turning on the oven is probably the last thing to do. I think we all end up eating fruits and ice cream everyday. Or is it just me?


Malted milk is certainly one of my favorite childhood flavors. It was impossible to get here in Poland so we could enjoy it only once a year while we were spending some time in Germany. When I saw a bag of this sweet goodness few days ago I couldn't stop myself from buying one.


Ingredients:

- 500ml (2 cups) double cream
- 200ml (sweetened condensed milk
- 8 tbsp malted drink powder (such as Ovomaltine) 
- handful of crushed meringues (for topping)


1.Beat the cream with condensed milk and malted powder until fluffy and quite firm. Transef to prepared container and freeze for at least 8 hours. Serve with crushed meringues or dark chocolate shreds. 







BON APPÉTIT !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram