May 24, 2016

World's best chocolate chip cookies


I should probably change the name of my blog to something cookie-related. I think there is no such thing I love to bake more than them (you can obviously see it in my posts). Cookies are just adaptable - they are perfect on the go, as a gift or to simply nibble at in the middle of the night. 


My jar of Nutella is still half-full so I turned to it once again during my recipe hunting. Thereby, we have ANOTHER recipe involving the famous chocolate and hazelnut spread. And I am not even slightly ashamed, especially when cookies like these are being born. They can melt every heart and there is never too much of them. Never. 


Makes 15 large cookies:

- 1/3 cup Nutella (about 3 heaping tablespoons) 
- 110g butter, softened
- 1 free-range egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 200g all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp (20g) corn flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 80g white chocolate, chopped
- 80g dark chocolate, chopped

1. In a large bowl, beat the sugar with nutella, butter and egg until creamy. 

2. Add flours, soda and salt and mix again to combine. Stir in the chocolate. 

3. Using a large ice cream scoop, portion the dough into mounds and place them on a tray. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (you can also leave them overnight). 

4. Preheat the oven to 175C/350F. Lay the chilled cookies on a baking tray - remember to make large spaces between. Bake for 8-9 minutes or until the edges are quite firm and centre is still soft. Leave to cool completely. 




BON APPÉTIT ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram